The goal of these workouts is to keep you moving the entire session. You will want to maintain a pace that is challenging but that you can sustain for a minimum of 20min. As 20min becomes less challenging you have the option to increase your intensity or increase the duration of these workouts, building to 40min.
These workouts are flexible. Pick simple moments and maintain your pace. You can select moments form the Exercise Library, but since we do that M-W-F, I encourage you to run, row, or cycle.
Here are 5 options to get you started:
- 20-30 minute EMOM of 15 reps of any lower body movement
- 20-30 minute EMOM of 30second on/ 30 seconds off any movement
- 20-30 minute AMRAP of 15-20 reps of any 3 movements
- 2-3x Chipper of 100 squats, 80 sit-ups, 60 push-ups , 40 lying or hanging leg lifts , 20 handstand pushups or dolphin pushups, 10 burpees
- 20-40 minute Steady State Cardio at 75-80% (Run, Row, Bike)